Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Old Hollywood Glamour

So the next project of mine is an Old Hollywood Glamour photo shoot. I want to use some of the elegance and style of this era as my inspiration. But i want to give it a modern twist.

Now to find the Venue. The Palazzo and the Palms in Las Vegas are a perfect modern style. However I'd like to keep it local. Bay Area would be perfection

I think I'll do 4 models with one look each. 

My muses are                          Ava Gardner

                                                              Bridgit Bardot


                                                   Dorthy Dandrige

                                                       Rita Hayworth


Can't Wait!! I'll keep you posted as detail unravel.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds Amazing! The city has all kinds of venues. Try a search on historical landmarks, or tourist landmarks in the city. Cant wait to see how it comes out. :o)

    ReplyDelete