Tuesday, November 1, 2011

In the words of joker "Here..We..Go"

Ok so i did it. I created a blog. My cousin told me i should. Thanx Saundry!  I'm gonna start by saying, Thanx for stoppin by. :0) I hope you'll understand who i am and what i do.

Ever since i was little i loved hair. My moms said i learned to braid when i was 2....whoa that's crazy to believe. I tried to convince her to buy me 3 of the same barbie so i could give 3 different haircuts. and of course she said no. I guess with that my fascination for hair was born.



A little about my work. I've been doing hair for almost 12 years, and i still love it with all my heart. I L O V E Color. I love playing and creating beautiful shine and dimension. My favorite product line Hands down is Bumble & Bumble. I was so excited to visit their university

Stay tuned as i will blog when inspiration hits me.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so happy that you have begun your creative journey. I cant wait to read more. This is going to be AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete